Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston
TELEM Program Summer Intern 2018
The TELEM Program Summer Intern will provide assistance for a variety of TELEM program initiatives. Specific Duties may include:
- Assist TELEM staff with input, analysis and evaluation of TELEM student and professional survey data. Work with consultant to produce survey result reports.
- Assist TELEM staff with development of expanded JCRC MLK Day of Service activities in to the Metrowest region. Jobs may include developing service partnerships, administrative support materials, survey instruments and other.
- Other duties as they develop which may include:
- TELEM program evaluation-related tasks
- assistance with TELEM educator training planning
- assistance with curriculum development
- Participation in relevant JCRC and partner meetings.
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for social justice
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience/knowledge with social media helpful
- Experience with/knowledge of service learning a plus
- Open to rising college sophomores or juniors
- Ten week part-time paid position