Cambridge City Council (CCC) Resolution to Boycott HP
Should the City of Cambridge Become an Instrument of the Global BDS Movement?
Hearing Postponed — Sustain Respectful Advocacy
Once again, Mass Against HP has failed to have a Cambridge City Councilor submit their resolution before the deadline. Please note: We will not be attending the meeting on Monday April 30th, and testifying on this matter will not be possible since it is not included on the agenda. We will keep you informed in the days to come as the new hearing date is finalized. Notification will be on a Thursday afternoon in advance of the regular Monday Cambridge City Council meeting.
Until then, it is important to keep up your respectful outreach and advocacy:
- Inform ourselves by reviewing this fact sheet and these more detailed talking points.
- Contact all 9 city council members to send our letter, or create your own and contact the council members individually to RESPECTFULLY share your concern about this resolution. Remember that many council members have been working hard on this issue for the past week or more.
- Reach out to friends and neighbors. Forward this email and urge them to join you.
- Contact your rabbi or other organizational leaders and ask them to mobilize their membership.
- Be prepared to attend the hearing when it does happen and bring concerned friends whether or not you choose to speak. We will provide additional information regarding online registration when it becomes available (on the Thursday afternoon prior to the meeting).