Our Commonwealth’s funding priorities are a reflection of our shared values. Together, we successfully advocated for these critical priorities to ensure all Massachusetts residents can live with more social, economic, and personal security:
- $1.5 million dollars for the Genocide Education Trust Fund to help implement the law
- $3 million dollars for Non Profit Security Grants
- $1.75 million dollars for agencies providing employment support services for immigrants and refugees
- $1 million dollars for Transition to Work supporting job training for adults with disabilities
- $5.025 million dollars to support the Secure Jobs Initiative for employment support and job for homeless or previously homeless families
- $856,000 dollars to support Jewish human service agencies providing naturally occurring retirement community services and programs (NORC)
- $500,00 dollars to fund the Bridges to College, providing college prep programming that increases the number of low-income,underrepresented, entry-level adult workers who enter and succeed in postsecondary education.
Together we celebrate our advocacy and our continued commitment to a more just and equitable Commonwealth.