Give back to YOUR community. Volunteer with ReachOut!
ReachOut! offers numerous opportunities for Jewish young adults in their 20s and 30s to get involved and make a difference in the Greater Boston community. The program is focused on sustained service with some additional opportunities to volunteer at one time events. Through ongoing community service, participants build relationships with people across Greater Boston and build their own Jewish community with peers who share their values.
Examples of service opportunities include:
- Tutoring adults who are working to get their GED
- Preparing and serving food at a soup kitchen
- Spending time with senior citizens
- Creating relationships with at-risk youth
- Removing invasive plant species
Components of the ReachOut! Program (Fall and Spring Cycles)
- Volunteer one night a week for 12 weeks at one service site
- Meet other ReachOut! participants and share your volunteer experience over two Shabbat dinners
- Join a social gathering to have fun and relax with other ReachOut! volunteers
We're always looking to expand our leadership opportunities for our volunteers!
If you're interested in a leadership role as a Site Captain, please complete our Site Captain application.